This recipe is low calorie and very satisfying.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 12 ounces small shrimp well-drained
- seafood sauce to taste
- juice of 1 small lemon
- salt to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- iceberg lettuce leaf
- chopped parsley to garnish
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the stones.
- Dip the edges in lemon juice.
- Season with salt and Cayenne pepper.
- Place avocados on a bed of lettuce leaves.
- Fill with shrimps and spoon seafood sauce on the top of each one.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.