Carrot Cake (Splenda)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 2 eggs large
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup Splenda
- 3 tbsp butter softened
- ½ cup honey
- 3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 2¼1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2¼ cups shredded carrots
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and allspice. Set aside.
- 2. In small bowl beat eggs. Set aside.
- 3. In large bowl mix Splenda, butter, honey, vanilla, applesauce and oil. Mix in eggs and stir until well-blended. Add flour mixture. Now add carrots.
- 4. Add nuts and pour into well greased loaf pan. Bake 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow loaf to cool.
- 5. Add frosting when completely cool.
- 8-ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Beat cream cheese and butter with mixer. Add Splenda and vanilla and beat until creamy.