Your cart is currently empty.
Writer, course developer, and children’s book author are among her many accomplishments She has always been interested in health and cooking. As she retired from corporate America, she developed a new pastime. What better time than to start a blog and share her knowledge of the world of culinary arts Mediterranean style.
Many of her recipes are handed down from generations and molded to her taste. Adventures in cooking are her favorite way to wile away the day.
- Unusual Spices Every Sicilian Cook Should Try
- 5 Vegetarian Dishes That Can Satisfy a Hungry Mob
- Thanksgiving Secrets and Surprises: Sicily and America
- Secrets of the Potato
- Your Only Guide to my Secret Cabbage Recipe
- 5 Comfort Foods That Will Make You Nostalgic
9 Key Gadgets Every Sicilian Kitchen Needs
- 5 Essential Herbs that Every Italian Garden Needs
- 7 Offbeat Facts You Never Knew About Eggplant
9 Essential Lessons I Learned from Cooking