A delightful lemon chicken dish.
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ lemon juiced
- 1 cup flour or corn starch
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch paprika
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 14½ oz chicken broth
- 1 lemon juiced
- 4 slices lemon for garnish
- 4 sprigs parsley for garnish
- In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the egg and juice of ½ lemon.
- On a plate mix together flour, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Dip chicken breasts into egg mixture then flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat for about a minute or 2. Add chicken to the skillet. Cook chicken until it is golden on both sides.
- In a bowl, mix chicken broth and the juice of 1 lemon. Pour mixture over cooking chicken.
- Let simmer for about 8 minutes on medium-low.
- Place on serving platter and garnish with lemon slices and parsley.