- 1 lb. salmon
- 1 lemon sliced
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- ground pepper to taste
- Pat the salmon dry.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a large piece of aluminum foil and place it on the cutting board or a flat surface.
- Place salmon in the middle of the piece of aluminum foil.
- Pour lemon juice on the salmon.
- Sprinkle parsley, basil, and olive oil on the salmon.
- Fold the sides around the salmon until it looks like a little package.
- Place the package into a glass pie plate.
- Cook for 20 minutes until a fork will break a piece off.