Uses natural sugar (honey) and coconut flour, milk, and oil.
- 3 eggs (large)
- 3 tbsp, honey
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp. coconut milk
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup pecans (optional )
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together eggs, honey, coconut oil and coconut milk, salt and vanilla.
- Sift together baking powder and coconut flour and combine with wet ingredients.
- Mix batter well. Fold in chopped pecans (optional).
- Divide batter between 6 muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.