Hummus in a Hurry
A light lunch or snack.
- 1 can chickpeas drained
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp tahini
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- Drain chickpeas; reserve water.
- Blend all ingredients together except for ½ tbsp olive oil.
- Add a little of the reserved chickpea water, if needed, to get desired consistency.
- Season the hummus with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil on top, along with some cumin seeds or paprika.
- Serve with crispy vegetables (celery, cuke, baby asparagus, cauliflower, or broccoli florets.