- 1 ¾ lb chicken tenders
- 1/3 cup flour
- salt to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil extra virgi
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 lemon for garnish
- 2 sprigs parsley for garnish
- In a medium bowl combine flour with salt and pepper
- Toss chicken tenders with flour until well coated.
- Coat the bottom of large frying pan with olive oil.
- Add chicken to the skillet. Cook until the chicken is golden brown. Technique:I keep flipping them to watch the progress of both sides.
- Pour chicken stock and lemon juice into pan. Simmer for 2-3 min until sauce thickens.
- Add garnish. Serve hot.