No bake snack filled with protein
- ¾ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup ground flax seed
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder
- 2.5 ounces 85% dark chocolate bar
- In a medium bowl mix together peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, vanilla until smooth.
- Add ground flax seed meal and protein powder and mix together.
- Make little balls. The batter should be similar to cookie dough.
- Press into an 8 x 4 inch pan.
- Add the dark chocolate to a saucepan and melt until smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the peanut layer and tilt the pan so the chocolate covers the peanut butter
- Place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. Cut into 10 bars or squares.
- Store covered in fridge until ready to eat,