- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sweet potato peeled and diced
- 1 shallot 1
- 1 eggplant peeled and cubed
- ½ lb. broccoli cut into segments
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or skillet.
- Add the shallot and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the eggplant, sweet potato and broccoli.
- Stir in the oregano and basil, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes stirring often.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve warm.